To be effective bridge builders, it is important to better understand that which has caused division. Because most of us don’t know the whole story of race, we lack the ability to move forward in grace-filled bridge building.
The “What LIES Between Us” group study will guide us through a foundational race education, self-reflection and group discussion that will help foster healing and change within ourselves and our community.
HERE'S THE DETAILS:
• First major church-wide Bridge Building initiative.
• Video series “Race: the Power of an Illusion” with accompanying book “What LIES Between Us” by Dr. Lucretia Carter Berry.
• Majority of discussion will be about what we learn, not what we think we know.
• Beginning Sunday, April 9th (6-7:30pm) and then 6 consecutive Tuesday nights (7-8:30pm) beginning April 18th through May 23rd.
• Cost is $15 to include workbook. Click HERE to register. Registration deadline is Apr. 11th.
• Children’s Ministry provided for infant through 6th grade.
• Jr. & Sr. High Students are encouraged to participate in the group study.